Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday 9/9/09

CTE-Today we took a quiz on our last unit. I will post the quiz on the website. Due ASAP. We also, began working on our unit three packet listing good qualities for a child care provider to have.

6th grade- Today I began by making 2 peanut butter sandwiches. I had a student tell me how to make the sandwich. The first sandwich I globed together and it was a mess. The second I was very careful. I told the students that although the sandwiches had the same ingredients one was more appetizing and correctly done. I compared this to their work that I have beeen receiving lately. I showed them a basic grading rubric and again went over my expectations. I let them know that if they were not caught up they would not cook. We then began our food borne illness and diseases section and quickly reveiwed the correct way to wash hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home