Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wed. Sept 2 and Thurs.Sept. 3rd

I am a slacker!! I missed Wednesday. If this happens it is because I am in meetings then I immediatly run to a college class in St. George. Sorry.

CTE- Wednesday and Thursday are a combination class as the students choose a utensil and then they made infomercials about how to use them. We will watch the infomercials on Tuesday. This should be interesting!!! I may post a few as well so keep your eyes peeled for the grammys.

6th grade- We are continuing our fashion design unit. We constructed the label. A label must have size, logo, where it was made and how to wash it on it. We began drawing our fashion clothing. We will complete this unit on Tuesday. At this point it becomes homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home