Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9/8/09 Tuesday- I hope everyone had a great break. Just for your information it is midterm at the end of this week. Can you believe it?

CTE- Today we reviewed the informercials that yoour classmates made. If you missed this you will need to get with me about making this up so that you will not miss those points. I have nothing on line to make this up, you will probably have to stay after class to make your own video.

6th grade- Today we finshed up our fashion design unit. This is due tomorrow. I went into folders today and found incomplete projects. Today before we left I had every student verify that they heard me, with the raise of the hand, that this must be complete. Every student's hand was raised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home